Air Duct Cleaning
Do you know how clean the air in your home is? With indoor air quality becoming a growing concern, most homeowners are still not aware of the level of pollution inside of their home.
The Environmental Protection Agency has ranked poor indoor air pollution among the top 5 risks for public health multiple years in a row. Without even knowing, your air duct system could be contaminated with particulates that are harmful for you and your family to breathe. Each time your heating and cooling system turns on, it can circulate dust, dust mites, animal dander, pollen and bacteria throughout the air inside your home.
Indoor Air Quality Facts
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 out of 4 people who suffer from allergies, do so, due to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
How to Improve Your Indoor Air!
- Improve ventilation- make sure your duct system is properly sealed! Leaky duct work pulls air from all over, potentially bringing in more contaminants.
- Make sure your air filter is clean- A dirty air filter not only makes your system work harder it also can’t block out the contaminants from getting into your system
- Cut back on the air contaminants- Avoid harsh chemical air fresheners and cleaning products!
- Clean your ducts- Air duct cleaning is one of the fastest ways to improve the air in your home. With our brush and vacuum machine we scrub your duct work clean- leaving no harmful contaminants behind.